Meet the Team
Dr. Dean Azzeh comes to Southern California from Harvard University. His excellence in orthodontic practice is a result of a four year rigorous training program, twice the time frame an average orthodontist is trained in. His training in orthodontics was concurrently paralleled by his scholarly endeavors which earned him a Doctor of Medical Sciences Degree/Phd in Growth and Development from Harvard Medical School. Upon graduation, he was awarded the most prestigious degree amongst his peers, the James Shaw award.
Welcome to Family Orthodontics & Oral Surgery
Spreading Smiles Everywhere We Go
- Graduated top of his class at Harvard Dental and Medical School.
- Dr. Dean’s orthodontic training was a four year rigorous program, twice the length of average orthodontic training.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. Earned by less than 25% of orthodontists in the U.S providing the best clinical treatment due to checks and balances.
- 1:1 doctor treatment time at all appointments.
- The orthodontist of choice for many local dentists, dental Hygienists, pediatricians and their children.
- All records are done in house, at no charge, using state of the art digital X-Rays (90% less radiation).
- The most advanced orthodontic systems/technology is used in the field.
- No Charge for emergency appointments.
- Customer service second to none.
- State of the Art facility with WiFi, Coffee bar and magazine stands.
- Complimentary consultations.
- Apple computers provided for fun and games.
- Available for patients between 9am and 6pm
- Referral reward program! Earn gift cards for referring friends and family
- Insurance claims are billed by our office as a courtesy to our patients.
- Flexible treatment options customized to fit your budget. 0 down payment, 0 interest payment options available.
- Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover are accepted for payments.
- Multiple family member discount.
- Teacher and school administrator discount.
- Active duty military discount.
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that a child be seen at age 7 or earlier if there are indications of a problem.
Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten teeth without braces. It uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten teeth, without metal or wires.
Orthodontists specialize in not only the cosmetic appearance of your child’s teeth but also in the overall health and long-term functionality.
The beauty of a smile is, to a degree, dictated by fashion and culture. In America today, a broad smile is considered beautiful and desirable.
Dr. Dean Azzeh frequently works with patients who have severe malocclusions and cleft palate issues that cannot be treated with orthodontic care alone.