Visiting Dr. Dean Azzeh DDS, DMed Sc.
During this time, we will help you get acquainted with our office and learn about your orthodontic treatment. We understand that each patient’s orthodontic treatment is different, and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve. Your first orthodontic visit will consist of an examination and discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will address your orthodontic needs to determine if this is the proper time to begin treatment.
After we have evaluated your records, we conduct a treatment consultation to explain all aspects of your treatment in detail. We will provide a complete clinical diagnosis regarding the nature of the problem, a written summary of the findings and a detailed plan that outlines your treatment, goals and estimated fees. We encourage questions from both the patient and the parent, and as such, we provide ample time to answer your questions.
Some questions to ask while at the office:
- Is treatment needed now or should we wait for appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors?
- What procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any teeth need to be extracted?
- Are there different options for treatment?
- How long will the treatment take?
- What is the cost of treatment?
- What are the different payment options?
Schedule a Complimentary Orthodontic ConsultText Us